About Jeffrey E. Lazarus,
Dr. Lazarus is a board certified pediatrician. He received his training in pediatrics at Stanford University Medical Center. He has written the chapters on nocturnal enuresis, or bedwetting, in the last couple of pediatric hypnosis textbooks.
He is an internationally recognized expert on hypnosis for nocturnal enuresis. He has also had the privilege of teaching the workshops on this subject at the last few meetings of the International Society of Hypnosis, where he taught clinicians from around the world how to use these techniques to help their patients attain dry nights. He has also lectured on this topic to the:
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- International Children’s Continence Society
- International Continence Society
- Division of Urology at Stanford University Medical Center
- Division of Pediatric Urology at Oregon Health and Sciences University
Dr. Lazarus combines more than 25 years in general pediatrics with a 20-year medical hypnosis practice.
MORE: What Bedwetting is Really Costing You, and Our Bedwetting Solution
MORE: What is Medical Hypnosis?
MORE: Constipation and Bedwetting